Looking for a Non-CDL cruiser with all of the comfort and features of a standard size bus? Meet the AeroLite from Eldorado National.
The AeroLite is part bus and part van, fits it parking spaces well and is easy to maneuver wherever your journey takes you and your passengers. Typically configured with a capacity less than 15, you can stay compliant without having to have a commercial drivers license.
Why Buy an Aerolite?
- Exclusive steel reinforced composite construction has superior impact resistance and is free of rust and corrosion.
- Altoona tested to 7yr/200,000 miles
- Easily configured to not require a commercial driver's license
- With dual rear wheels and excellent road stability, it's the perfect replacement for a standard passanger van
- Meets FMVSS 220 Rollover Safety Requirements
- ADA compliant
- Weight compliant
- Spacious seating, and 76" of interior headroom
- Stand up ceiling height
- Composite body allows for better heating and cooling
- Building quility buses since 1979
- Longest established dealer network to take care of you before, during, and after your purchase
- Modern ISO 9001:2000-certified manufacturing facility
- On-site state-of-the-art water test booth
- On-site exclusive test track (Altoona simulated test track)